Compact, Waterproof, Cost-Effective Fleet Management Device with BLE Connectivity
The MiniTrack is Cellocator’s cost-effective entry-level track & trace fleet management unit. The MiniTrack targets a wide range of market segments, including private and commercial vehicles as well as motorcycles and electric bikes.
- Compact size
- IP67 – suitable for rough, outdoor environmental conditions
- LEDs to ensure a quick & easy installation
- Mobile app for driver identification (via BLE)
- Rechargeable backup battery
- 5 digital IOs (2 inputs & 2 outputs & 1 ignition)
- 2G modem
- Supports GNSS (GPS, GLONASS)
- BLE connectivity, supporting iDrive app –for driver ID and immobilizing
- IP67 compliant
- Backup battery
- 2 multi-color LEDs for GSM/GPS signal indication
- Memory storage capability for 2.5K buffer messages
- 3D accelerometer
- Molded 10 wire harness
- Efficient power management based on defined operational scenarios
- Main functionalities:
- Cell ID
- Movement detection
- Orientation change detection
- Tampering detection
- Crash detection
- Towing detection
- Geo fence
- Application FOTA
- Certifications: CE(RED), E-mark, FCC
Vehicle Fleets consisting of 2 or 3-Wheeled Vehicles (motorcycles/bikes/scooters)
The MiniTrack is a compact solution, ideal for companies operating fleets of 2 or 3-wheeled vehicles thanks to its movement detection capabilities, small size, easy installation and IP67 compliance. The MiniTrack provides quality, low-cost monitoring for virtually any type of smaller vehicle fleet, including security and location alerts.
Insurance Companies Specializing in Private Vehicles
Insurance companies can offer the MiniTrack as an add-on for their customers – primarily for usage-based insurance (UBI) and “pay as you drive (PAYD)” plans – by identifying the driver using the iDrive application. This can be especially relevant for customers with young drivers named in their policy.
Mass Market Track & Trace
The MiniTrack is a perfect fit for the mass market (fleet management companies, insurance companies, cellular carriers, etc.), where large numbers of telematics devices need to be integrated with a simple, cost effective and easy to install track and trace device with BLE connectivity.
Extra Security Device
The MiniTrack can also be used as a cost-effective secondary security device in the vehicle. For example, if the main fleet device has been harmed during a car theft attempt (and the SIM or main/backup battery are taken out), the MiniTrack device will start working instead of the main device.
- iDrive is Cellocator’s driver identification app, enabling communication with the MiniTrack device, and allowing control of the vehicle immobilizer using a smartphone BLE interface.
- Three levels of identification are required: Company ID, the vehicle’s license plate number, and the private Driver ID code.
- The iDrive app is an offline app which doesn’t require any server-side
- Available for Android and iOS.